Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer time

These are backwards... But on the 3rd of july, Danny and I decided to Take little Hazey baby to the lake. Foster. We didn't have a bathing suit so we decided to just dip her naked bum bum in the water. It was a little too cold for her liking, but she didn't mind too much. Her first trip to the lake. We didn't stay very long. The ants drove us away.
In these pictures she is modeling her new bathing suit. She likes it.







On the 4th of July, Danny went to his Grandma's house to help haul hay... What a nice guy. Hazel and I came back home and took a nap. We woke up way too early. After Danny was done we came back home and Hazel took another nap with Danny. Not as long as he would of liked. But while they were napping I went to Old Navy and got her a super cute swim suit. I love the ruffles, and the flowers. cute cute cute. She looks like a little girl in it. My baby is getting so big.







I covered her in baby sunscreen. It was so hard to get it on her baby scalp, she has so much hair that it was hard to get it worked in enough to get on her head. So her hair is FULL of sunscreen. It took quite some time getting it out in the bath later.
I LOVE the picture of her and Danny in the water.

We are a happy little family of 3.

0 comments: