Monday, January 19, 2009

31 weeks, moving... CRIB














(pictures are from my phone... our new camera was packed up somewhere.... so I didn't get to use it... )

we got the crib delivered to us... I wanna say 2 months ago. We were going to move into a new place so we kept it at my parents house, we were suppose to be in our new place on Dec. 20th. I was really excited because I wanted to start setting things up for baby.:) But the place we were suppose to move into had Cock roaches. I said I am not dealing with that. I'd freak if one was on my baby one day... Anyways so we moved in to a 1 bedroom for a month. we got free rent and utilities so that made us both very happy. who doesn't like free? But still couldn't take the crib out of the box. I really wanted to see it all set up. I guess it just makes this all that much more real.
Well we finally moved on Saturday, and Danny being the good husband/ soon to be Daddy set it up for me that night... :) I am so happy. Now I just need to finish the bedding, and get everything organized for the new arrival...

It's coming Soon! about 8 weeks! :)

Going in for an appointment today and set up another ultra sound to make sure everything is going good... Hopefully we can get that today! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Lets see some belly pics!! :) Super cute crib. I bet you are so anxious to meet your little one! Very exciting times for you guys.

Jessica VandenBos

Mlynczyk said...

How fun! I remember being so excited to finally set up Keila's crib...and she has only taken a couple naps in it so far! Haha. It is nice that Danny set it all up though, I did most of the assembly with Jared helping just a little bit when I needed more than 2 hands. I just couldn't wait any longer! Yeah, I wanna see pics too!

Lavenda Memory said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how much he looks like Robbie in the 3rd picture. It's so cute watching him put together the babies crib ( :