Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Diaper bag! :)

I've had the hardest time trying to find a diaper bag. They all look like... well diaper bags. With bright flowery designs, short straps, and just not what I was looking for. I am a practical girl. I like plain things. I've used the same purse, that I got from Old Navy for $10.00, for probably 3 years. If not more. I've definitely gotten good use out of it. Well I've been looking EVERYWHERE. I finally found one that I LOVE. That can double as a diaper bag. It's huge! It's from Moop. I first found it on etsy.com, but ordered it off of moopshop.com because they don't seem to be as limited with stock there for whatever reason. It took me a long time to talk my self into spending the $99.00 (including shipping) on this purse/diaper bag, but I think it will be totally worth it. I am really stoked about the messenger style strap! Good thing the baby is on the way or I probably would of been stuck with the same purse for another 3 years! :)





check out the website, they are really neat hand made purses and bags. Even have organic!

0 comments: