Tuesday, May 5, 2009

g diapers


I got my small g diapers today. I am so excited. I am bad at them though. She has already poohed on the liner and the orange diaper... Ha it keeps scooting to the side and the diaper part is getting out of the way. So luckily we still have diapers from the shower so I can use both until I have the eco friendly g diapers under control. But it is pretty cool that with the push of the toliet handle, FLUSH away goes the poopie and it's not in the trash to be smelly. :) Love Love love it. Also it's not bad for the environment. Hazel will be so happy.

1 comments:

Mlynczyk said...

Very cute pictures! The G diaper looks really cute on her...would pulling it up more help with the leakage? Even with the disposables, I would have leaks if they weren't pulled up enough (usually happened when Jared changed her, lol). I've never used them though, so I don't know anything. We need to pick a new date to get together!