Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a glimpse of the last 6 weeks.

just wanted to post some pictures since I have been so lazy lately with the blogging.
Here are a few from our life after Hazel. :)


This is the day after we brought our sweet baby home.


she loves falling asleep on Daddy.


my 24th Birthday. May 1st.


Hazel's cousins on daddy's side. Chloe and Trinity. This was at Chloe's birthday party. April 24th


doesn't really look like us. Maybe Hazel... ha. Lady was drawing pictures at chloe's party. Papa's pizza.


this was my outfit that I wore when I was a wee babe.



Hazel's cousins on mama's side. Easter. Windy windy windy day.


I love this picture, When Gramma Ro was bathing her.


This is her first bath at home. She wouldn't wake up until the end. Funny. :)


laying in the crib, that she hasn't slept in yet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hazel sleeping on daddy, How precious!